NEW STOCK! Deestone OTR Tyres for JCB Backhoe Loaders
Our new stock arrival of 18” and 28” Deestone off-the-road (OTR) bias tyres for popular JCB backhoe loaders such as JCB 3CX, JCB 4CX and JCB 3DX provide the perfect opportunity to achieve greater versatility and cost-effectiveness on the jobsite.
As the economy gears up, Cooperteams Distribution is ready as your vital tyre partner to support the needs of industries across West Malaysia with Deestone’s durable range of heavy equipment tyres for construction, industrial and implement applications.
- 18” off-the-road (OTR) bias-ply tyres
- Suitable for construction, industrial and implement use
- Tough nylon casing for maximum durability
- Tread pattern with excellent on and off-road traction
- 12.5/80-18 12PR for JCB 3CX Compact / Classic / Elite etc.
- 12.5/80-18 12PR for JCB 3DX Xtra / Super etc.
DEESTONE D314 R-4
- 28” off-the-road (OTR) bias-ply tyres
- Suitable for construction and industrial use
- Robust nylon casing for strength and stability
- Durable extra-wide and overlapping lugs
- Advanced tread compound resists chip and wear
- 16.9-28 12PR for JCB 3CX Super / Elite etc.
- 16.9-28 12PR for JCB 4CX Eco / Eco Sitemaster etc.
- 16.9-28 12PR for JCB 3DX / 3DX-Xtra EcoXcellence etc.
Malaysia’s One Stop Tyre Solution
Deestone tyres for JCB backhoe loaders are available from Cooperteams Distribution, an authorized Malaysia Deestone tyre distributor based in Shah Alam, Selangor, West Malaysia. We distribute and supply the full range of Deestone tyres throughout central West Malaysia including Kuala Lumpur and Selangor; southern West Malaysia including Johor, Negeri Sembilan and Melaka (Malacca); northern West Malaysia including Perak, Kedah and Pulau Pinang (Penang); and eastern West Malaysia including Pahang, Kelantan and Terengganu:
- Deestone passenger car radial (PCR) tyres
- Deestone ultra-high performance (UHP) tyres
- Deestone SUV/4x4 tyres
- Deestone light truck (LT)/ultra-light truck (ULT) tyres
- Deestone truck & bus radial (TBR) tyres
- Deestone farm & agricultural implement off-the-road (OTR) tyres
- Deestone forklift/tractor/industrial off-the-road (OTR) tyres
- Deestone construction/earthmoving off-the-road (OTR) tyres
- Deestone ATV, golf cart/buggy, go cart & wheel-barrow specialty off-the-road (OTR) tyres
Browse our Products or Contact us for more details on Deestone products.
Deestone was founded in Thailand in 1977 and is today, the country’s largest Thai-owned tyre production facility with international distribution in more than 120 countries worldwide. Deestone manufactures a wide segment of quality tyres to meet market-specific requirements with high production standards and global certifications including ISO, DOT, E-mark, TUV NORD, SIRIM, MS and more.